This website is an educational service that provides general online marketing strategies. The materials
in http://socialmediain7minutes.com and/or from SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES™ are provided “as is” and without
warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU
DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY
PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY
BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on http://socialmediain7minutes.com. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such marketing activities.
2. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in
http://socialmediain7minutes.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes
only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally
offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made
available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
3. You agree to hold http://socialmediain7minutes.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from
any and all liability for all claims for damages, including attorney fees and
costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the marketing plans discussed
on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
4. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled
solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial
arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Travis County, TX, USA, and TX law shall govern.
Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own
5. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at http://socialmediain7minutes.com and/or from SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of the SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES™ PROGRAM, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information
provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the
typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at
http://socialmediain7minutes.com and/or from SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES™. However, you should always perform
due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or
omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third
parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for
purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
6. Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services
mentioned on http://socialmediain7minutes.com and/or from SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES™ are explained in our
Compensation Disclosure. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with
third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on http://socialmediain7minutes.com.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or
examples found at http://socialmediain7minutes.com and/or from SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES™, please send an
e-mail to info [at] socialmediain7minutes.com or write us at the following address:
SOCIAL MEDIA IN 7 MINUTES™
5114 Balcones Woods Dr Ste 307-402
Austin, TX 78759
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Disclaimer was last updated on 4-5-2013.