How to Increase Your Klout Score
If you truly want to make an impact as a brand across all social media platforms, you’ll want to know how to increase your Klout score. Klout has become the go to measurement tool for social media interaction for brand pages. If you are just a general user, it may not really serve you in the same way, unless you are just a social media hobbyist, in which you might enjoy it. You may also find that learning how to increase your Klout score also differs from page to page depending on what kind of content your particular niche market finds interesting. That being said these are just some general rules of thumb on how to increase your Klout score. You should take heed of these tips and then play around with different content to see what works for you!
How to Increase Your Klout Score | General Rules of Thumb
Learning how to increase your Klout score can seem somewhat daunting at times but through practice you can really see the difference in your power of influence by testing new strategies with your social media pages and seeing how they impact your Klout score. Here are 7 general rules of thumb provided by Mashable on how to increase your Klout score:
- 1. Build a network. The key to increasing a Klout score is similar to finding success on the social web in general: Build a targeted, engaged network of people who would be legitimately interested in you and your content.
- 2. Create meaningful content. Adopt a strategy to create or aggregate meaningful content that your network loves to share with others. Provide links!
- 3. Engage. Actively engage with others in a helpful and authentic way. Ask questions, answer questions and create a dialogue with your followers.
- 4. Don’t scheme. Any gaming behaviors that fall outside the basic strategies will eventually catch up to you. For example, specifically targeting conversations with high Klout influencers will probably be more annoying than successful. If you keep focused on your network strategy and your content strategy, you’ll succeed.
- 5. Interact with everyone. Don’t be afraid to interact with Klout users with lower scores – it won’t hurt your own score. In fact, it helps build their score and in turn makes you more of an influencer.
- 6. Publish. Remember, you don’t have to make a movie or be elected to office to have power now. All you need to do is publish. Access to free publishing tools such as blogs, video and Twitter have provided users with an opportunity to have a real voice, so take advantage of these many platforms.
- 7. Keep at it. Don’t be discouraged by your score. It’s more important to just enjoy your social media experience and let the chips fall where they may.
How to Increase Your Klout Score | We Can Help
Here at Social Media in 7 Minutes we eat, sleep, and breathe social media strategies and interaction. Our software has been the key to unlocking how to increase your Klout score time and time again. If you don’t have time to implement new techniques on how to increase your Klout score, we can take that off your hands and really give you a social media presence that you can’t beat.
Image attribution: http://www.attractionmarketingonline.com/klout-score-basics-explained/