How to Use Fiverr
Fiverr is a social community where users can offer services for $5 a pop. If you need 25 Likes for your Facebook Page or you have some special talent that you could exploit for some extra cash, then you should know how to use Fiverr. Knowing how to use Fiverr could potentially help your small business complete some small specialized tasks without having to outsource them to an overpriced firm or an independent contractor. Vice versa, if you are talented in some way, shape, or form, you could easily make pocket change or a bank-roll in your spare time depending on what you’re offering. We’ll explore both aspects of how to use Fiverr right now.
How to Use Fiverr | If You Need A Service
Its easy to learn how to use Fiverr if you need a service, but there are a few things that you’ll have to remember. Just like those who are offering a service, you’ll want to find a category that matches the kind of work that you need done. Fiverr offers everything from social media work, advertising, and SEO work. Once you find a service that suits your needs, click the link and view the description. When learning how to use Fiverr, its important that you don’t purchase a service before first reading reviews by previous customers. You can find this information below the service’s description in a section called, Latest buyer’s feedback. That’s all it takes, you’ll have cheap work done in no time now that you know how to use Fiverr.
How to Use Fiverr | If You’re Offering a Service
First things first when learning how to use Fiverr, you’ll need to browse the site to see what kinds of services are offered. The categories are as follows:
- Social Marketing
- Music & Audio
- Fun & Bizarre
- Tips & Advice
After you’ve chosen a category that fits your service, go ahead and browse the 1st page to see what other services users in the Fiverr community are posting. One thing that you can’t forget when you’re learning how to use Fiverr is that you’ll want to differentiate yourself from the rest of the community so that your service stands out, however you’ll also want to use some of the techniques that others have used on that first page, so that you can share the same success that they have.
Once you’ve decided on a $5 dollar service, here are the steps to follow through with your post.
- Click Sign In in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click Register Now.
- Enter your email address along with your desired username and password.
- Confirm your new account through the email you provided.
- Type what you are willing to do for $5 in the space provided.
- Type a clear convincing Description that lets potential buyers know what exactly it is you’re offering.
- Give Instructions to Buyer: this includes any information or files that you may need from the buyer in order to complete the job.
- Enter Tags: this may be the most important step, because if you don’t correctly tag your service then you won’t reach as many people. I would recommend visiting the Google Keyword Tool to determine the best tags to use for your service. Important: you can only choose 3 tags for your post.
- Add an Image to make your service stand out.
- Click Save and your all set!