How Does the 7 Minute Dashboard Work?
Here is a brief walk-through of the 7 Minute Dashboard by Co-Creator Curt Maly:
What is the 7 Minute Dashboard?
The 7 Minute Dashboard is where you take everything learned in the SMI7M program and put it to use on a daily basis where you can update, manage, and interact with all of your social media channels in under seven minutes a day. Included in this program is a 60 day calendar. This calendar will detail what you should be doing for the first 60 days, which social networks you should be interacting with, how often, what time of day, etc…
The 7MD is an all-in-one social media communicator. To understand the concept, consider how in Outlook, you can pull in your AOL, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, & Hotmail e-mail accounts all into one account. Instead of logging in and out of 5 different e-mail accounts, It’s much simpler to manage your e-mail from one Outlook account location. This ease and convenience encourages you to check in and communicate via email more often.
This type of thinking is what created the 7 Minute Dashboard. From this one account, you can pull in all of your Facebook personal, Pages, and Group accounts, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn accounts, and blog accounts to one place and engage with your friends, followers, or whomever is connected with you. You can add links, posts photos, share videos or just simply leave messages in specific groups of your choosing or on people’s walls. Rather than logging into each site, you are able to engage with all social connections from one simple location in just minutes each day.
Benefits of the 7 Minute Dashboard
* Schedule posts– with the 7 Minute Dashboard, you are able to plan out your Tweets, posts, or comments in advance and schedule the release whenever your feel appropriate. For example, if you own a restaurant and want to have 2 posts and 5 tweets go out on Thursday and Friday advertising your specials, then you can set up your social media in advance and schedule out the messages. Then, while your are working on your business, your advertising is working for you.
* Reputation manager– perhaps the coolest tool is the reputation manager, which scours the Internet looking for anything that mentions your or your company. This reputation manager will let you know if someone spoke kindly or unkindly about you in a blog, on Facebook, or even gave you a negative Yelp review. This valuable information will allow you to stay in front of both positive and negative comments and respond in kind.
* Manage all of your e-mail accounts– why use Outlook to manage all of your email accounts when you can utilize the very same tool that is managing your social media accounts as well? You can import your email contacts from your AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail accounts into one place and utilize it like an ‘Aweber’ or ‘Icontact’ platform. Now you can send out auto responders or newsletters from one location. With this tool, you are able to send out 1,000 emails at one time!
* SMS Text message auto responders– Build and pre-schedule a series of automated SMS text messages. 90% of text messages are opened! This type of service could dramatically increase your show up rates to events and webinars.
* Twitter Auto Replies– this function will allow you to send an automated response to anyone on Twitter who is discussing a keyword or keyword phrase that you have predetermined. Imagine being an auto mechanic and setting up an automated response about your towing to anyone tweeting about car problems within a 10 mile radius of your business?
Many educational products fail because there is no tool in place to implement the knowledge and turn your brain power into action. The Social Media in 7 Minutes online training tool combined with the 7 Minute Dashboard allow for the practical application of knowledge in a short period of time. It doesn’t matter how busy you are as a business owner, you can always find an extra 7 minutes to connect with your current and potential customers.