Why Use Social Media for Your Marketing?
Most small business owners understand that it is imperative to use social media for business in today’s economy, but they don’t know how to begin. What are your options?
- Do you hire an employee? If so, how do you manage the employee? After all, how can you manage someone if you have no idea what they should be doing?
- And what about all the costs, health care, benefits, etc…
- Also, what if the person quits?
- Is hiring someone to perform social media marketing worth the money or the trouble?
- You can outsource to another company, but most social media companies charge astronomical amounts for simple, inexpensive tasks.
- Plus, you need to understand the basics of how to put together a plan, otherwise you will have no idea what you are paying for and may be disappointed in what you receive.
The best way to go about creating and implementing a social media marketing plan is to do it yourself.
But where do you learn about social media and who has the time to add another role to their already full plate?
What if you could learn the secrets from proven social media professionals on how to put together a social media plan quickly and implement it in just a short 7 minutes a day?
If you’re tired of all the questions and are ready for answers, then Social Media in 7 Minutes is the solution for you.
Social Media in 7 Minutes
Social Media in 7 Minutes (SMI7M) is a revolutionary do-it-yourself online training program designed to not only educate small business owners on how to apply social media into their marketing plan, but also to provide a practical tool which will allow them to implement their marketing plan in just 7 minutes a day. This product is designed for small business owners who want to learn and implement a social media marketing plan for themselves without paying thousands of dollars for employees or outsourcing companies.